Hogwarts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platform 9 3/4 and Train

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Platform 9 3/4 and Train - Page 2 Empty Re: Platform 9 3/4 and Train

Post  ResidentPyro Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Amy shrugged. "This is so weird," she commented mildly to nobody in particular. Opening the box, she noticed that the treat inside was indeed moving, so she gripped it tightly around the middle before it could make a break for it. She stared at the chocolate frog as it wiggled helplessly in her grasp. "But I think I could get used to that," she admitted before moving to take a bite out of it. She stopped at the last second and glanced around at everyone else in the car. "Wait, this isn't some other prank, is it?" she asked, remembering the jellybeans incident from a few minutes ago.

ResidentPyro

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Helena smiled. "Nice to meet you."
Herodotus shook himself and began to preen.

Dana

Back to top Go down

Post  RaviLND Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Ash rolled her eyes. "You know I never do pranks one after the other, it gets boring. It's best to wait at least a few hours in between." She paused for a moment and considered. "A few days if it's a bigger prank. Anyway, it's real chocolate, and it only moves because of the charm, which won't rub off on you or anything. I'll eat one first if it makes you feel any better." She offered.

Then she glanced over at the newcomer, smiling. "Don't worry, as I explained to Ivy, everyone except Amy and my enemies are safe from my terrible sense of humour. It's nice to meet you Helena."

RaviLND

Back to top Go down

Post  nbxmasfangirl Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:21 pm

"You should try the vomit, for some strange reason it taste like rotten fruit!" EJ stuck her head into the compartment filled with girls around her own age. She held a box of werid bean candy things that totally kicked the ass of regular muggle candies. "wha'cha names?" she said as she stuck a handful of beans in her mouth

nbxmasfangirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Star the Foxhound Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Avery and Ivy both looked up at the newcomer and Avery shook her head firmly at the mention of the candy. "No thank you. I don't trust that stuff, there's too many strange flavors."

"Some of the flavors are good," Ivy said, "But I don't agree with the vomit flavor. It's disgusting. I wonder who's idea it was to take something vomit flavored and make it into a candy."

"What house do you think you're going to be in?" Avery asked, turning her attention to Ivy and Helena.

At the mention of the houses, Ivy flinched and looked away. The nervous, terrified feeling that she'd been trying to hold back crept back in. She just had to be placed somewhere other then Slytherin. To be placed there, she was sure, would be her doom. She would never escape the values her family had if she was sorted there like all the rest of them.

Star the Foxhound
Admin

http://hogwartsrpg.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ResidentPyro Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Amy bit off the head of her chocolate frog rather cautiously, still not entirely trusting Ash. Finding it to be chocolate as promised, she grinned and turned her attention to the new newcomer. "My first encounter with those things was garbage. Literally," she added, shooting a glare at Ash. "I think I'll stick to wiggly chocolate. It seems safer. Although the blood flavored ones are oddly delicious..." she trailed off thoughtfully.

Hearing Avery's question, she snickered quietly. "With my luck, the place won't have any idea what to do with me and stick me in a basement or something," she muttered.

ResidentPyro

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 pm

"My father was in Ravenclaw," Helena replied. "I don't really mind what House I'm put in... I'll just try to do the best I can with what I have... whatever that is."

Dana

Back to top Go down

Post  nbxmasfangirl Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:42 pm

"I don't know anything about Houses or whatever, muggle-born" EJ chimmed in cheerfully. "Anyway, you lot didn't answer my question, you have names don't you?" Although she sound cheerful, Ellie-Jean was actually starting to feel nervous. Ya, she had always been the oddball at school, but she never cared about what the other blokes thought of her. Of course, her twin sister had always been with her. Now she was on her own, and if she didn't find at least some people who liked her, she was looking at seven very lonely years at Hogwarts...

nbxmasfangirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Star the Foxhound Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:46 pm

"Yeah, I'm Avery," Avery said, before turning back to Helena and letting the rest of the people in the compartment introduce themselves to EJ. "My dad was in Ravenclaw too, that's interesting," She said, "I'm hoping to follow in his footsteps, but I'll be happy as long as I'm not in Slytherin."

Ivy looked down at the mention of Slytherin, after muttering her name for EJ. "My whole family was in Slytherin," she said softly, "I'm afraid that I am going to be just like them, but I don't want to be sorted there."

Star the Foxhound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ResidentPyro Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:50 pm

"I'm Amy. This is Ash," Amy pointed to her friend, who waved slightly with a 'Hey'. "She's mean. But she's fine when you get to know her," she added before her friend could hit her with something. It didn't work - an empty chocolate frog box bounced off of Amy's shoulder. Glancing over to Ivy and Avery, Amy asked, "All right, am I missing something here? Because everyone seems to hate Slytherin, even though it doesn't sound too bad from what I've heard."

ResidentPyro

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Helena introduced herself, then answered Amy's question, her voice low. "A few years ago, there was a war in the Wizarding world... One side was led by a Slytherin who wanted only - only pureblooded wizards to rule." She bit her lip, remembering the stories her parents had told her.

Dana

Back to top Go down

Post  nbxmasfangirl Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:03 pm

EJ sat across from the girl who introduced herself as Helena and inched closer. "This sounds gooooodddd" she thought. From what she heard in threads from the other compartments, the Sorting into Houses at Hogwarts was basicly some bloody singing hat bouncing across everyone's head. The story this girl was telling sound much more wicked! "Well, go on!"

nbxmasfangirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Star the Foxhound Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:10 pm

"It isn't a story to get all excited about," Ivy said, looking sharply at EJ. "It's not exciting, it was horrible and a tragedy. Don't sound so excited over it."

Avery looked up at Ivy in surprise. She had thought her to be more the quiet type, not likely to pretty much snap at someone over something. It seemed that the wizarding war was a touchy subject for the girl.

As soon as she'd spoken, Ivy looked away sharply. She wanted knowing more then to hide, feeling that she would be making people mad at her before she even got to the school. But she just hadn't been able to stand the way EJ seemed to act about the war. Her parents had been wrong in it, had died as Death Eaters in the last battle. She had heard her other relatives talking about it, knew what the war had taken, what her family had done, and all the lives that had been lost. No one should be thinking that it was some adventure story. It wasn't.

Star the Foxhound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ResidentPyro Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Amy wrinkled her nose a bit, glancing at EJ. "Um. Eugh," she said bluntly. "I mean, I like a good story as much as the next guy, but when it's something that actually happened, it's a bit much, you know?" She asked. "Especially when it's something that if I were there, I'd be in serious trouble. Seeing as I didn't realize that magic even existed until an owl showed up in my living room."

ResidentPyro

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Helena looked around at all of them, hesitated. "They're right," she said softly. "My own family was in terrible danger during that time. I still remember. It's not a game..." She shook her head to clear it. "But if you really want to hear it... we'll tell you what we can."

Dana

Back to top Go down

Post  nbxmasfangirl Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:28 pm

EJ looked at how seriously the other witches were taking this whole war thing. They reminded her a lot of the way her sister Junebug acted, all mature and what not. "Alright Elly, contain yourself" She thought. Although, after spending the past eleven years living with her two old giser guardians, not allowed to do anything fun (which of course never stopped her) the idea of a magical war sounded like the better option. Doing her best not to look excitied, she nodded her head.

nbxmasfangirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum